This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't connect my rog cetra and charge at same time.

I'm so disappointed that I bought rog cetra wiith type c because now I can't hear and play at same time... Does anyone has any suggestions what to do like is there a way to use both ports or any adapter or something like that.
PLEASE HELP!

7 REPLIES 7

Gustav_ASUS

@nardi123.sylasani You should be able to charge using one port and use the other one for your earphones. 🙂

View post
Yes but when i connect aero cooler it doesn't work

Craven

Which port goes to which cable? I have the same setup as well with the cetra at the bottom port and the charging cable at the side port (near the vent) and i have no issues with audio nor charging. Actually, i can just use either ports and still have no problems.

I don't use an adapter but when i use the fan and plug the cetra in it with the charging cable on the bottom port, that's the time i get connection problems, in this case, i just swap the cetra and the charging cable and it's back to normal.

View post
Have u tried using aero cooler?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
nardi123.sylasani

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155256#Comment_155256

Yes but when i connect aero cooler it doesn't work

View post
The AeroActive Cooler will take data stream priority. Try connecting the earphones to the fan and charge using the bottom port and see if that works. If not, let me know.