This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUSTICE FOR ROG PHONE 2 USERS - Random switch off and never gets booted 🤬

ZT-95d471ef
Star III

The problem started in early December, the phone starts switching off continuously. I have contacted the Asus service center, they said it's a known issue like most of the users are facing the same issue. You can check the nearby service center available. Then I have visited the service center. They said it's a hardware issue. You need to replace the motherboard and have to pay 27k for this. I don't understand why should we pay 27k again on that if the fault is on your side. If I am the only one who is facing this problem I can accept it but most of the users are facing the same problem means you should be responsible for this defect. Try to focus on your customer's issues and at least learn from other company products and services. Do something on this issue while your customers are suffering.
36 REPLIES 36

Safin
Star II
crzgokul@gmail.com

Bro we are planning to file a case against ASUS in consumer court. will send the attachment to your mail if you are interested. This issue needs to get noticed, bro. Most of the users are suffering from this issue still ASUS pretends like they are not responsible for this cause. Please Ping me in private chat. 27k is a joke to ASUS, it seems.

View post
Bro I live in Bangladesh, there is no customer service in this country. And can't even file a case against them in our court. I am also willing to join you. let me know if any way I can join. My phone is also dead. Tried several times contacting them. They don't actually reply to me properly. They only say to wait. My phone has been dead for 2 months, and my 50k money is completely gone.

Vableme
Rising Star II
Safin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154921#Comment_154921

Bro I live in Bangladesh, there is no customer service in this country. And can't even file a case against them in our court. I am also willing to join you. let me know if any way I can join. My phone is also dead. Tried several times contacting them. They don't actually reply to me properly. They only say to wait. My phone has been dead for 2 months, and my 50k money is completely gone.

View post
Probably you need to go to the nearest phone repair center that have quite of reputation. Turn your phone in maybe ask the owner to repair your phone.

Safin
Star II
raikou837

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155300#Comment_155300

Probably you need to go to the nearest phone repair center that have quite of reputation. Turn your phone in maybe ask the owner to repair your phone.

View post
I've tried that. No one can fix this problem in my country. Even bigger repair centers were unable to even find the exact problem.

ZT-95d471ef
Star III
Hi ARP_ASUS
It's been one week, you said that you have escalated this issue but I couldn't see any response from your end. If you don't respond, we will do what needs to be done legally.

Igneel
Star III
crzgokul@gmail.com

Hi ARP_ASUS

It's been one week, you said that you have escalated this issue but I couldn't see any response from your end. If you don't respond, we will do what needs to be done legally.

View post
Hey, I'm now facing the same problem as you guys. Random reboots started in Jan out of nowhere. Then I downgraded to A9, the problem went away, only occurring once in a while. But now, yesterday at midnight, my phone died whilst playing a video. It let out a beeping sound and now won't turn on. My phone set is from Malaysia. I'd like to join your cause as I'm sick of this. I paid SGD1000 for this expensive brick.