bijoykjose11
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Once
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was listening to music through wireless ear buds. I removed the buds and put it in its case. That time a blue screen appears on the phone's screen and some long beep sound started to hear. I pressed the power button for some seconds, but nothing displayed on the screen instead it turned off all of a sudden. Now I am not able to turn it ON. No LED when plugin to a charger or computer. It seems completely dead. Even I tried to Press volume up and power button together to enter into recovery mode. But that too didn't work.
13 REPLIES 13

bijoykjose11
Star II
yes I bought my phone from India. Thanks for the suggestions.

bijoykjose11
Star II
I have a note for those who face this issue. With the phone connected to the charger if you press both the volume up and volume down keys along with the power button key simultaneously u can turn ON the phone. phone will switch ON for some seconds. But unfortunately it will turn OFF by itself after sometime

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
bijoykjose11

I have a note for those who face this issue. With the phone connected to the charger if you press both the volume up and volume down keys along with the power button key simultaneously u can turn ON the phone. phone will switch ON for some seconds. But unfortunately it will turn OFF by itself after sometime

View post
Yes this happens. phone trys to enter recovery/reboot but unfortunately if it is unable go beyond asus boot image than thats definate something triggering with your motherboard please dont try to play with those buttons for several times because there is possibility that it may effect your motherboard and there are chances of more damage to hardware. Best option before you try workarounds yourselves Go give a visit to local repair shop and see if they bring up helpful.
Thanks!

james_jeng
Star I
This just happened to me as well. I have the same ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL). All of a sudden, it tried to reboot and now it is a brick. Can't charge and can't turn on. I am in US and bought this directly from Asus. The 12 month warranty just expired on 1/19/2021. I am really furious. Any suggestions?

felipe_melo_tel
Star III
I'm not sure, but suddenly a lot of bricked ZenFone 6 post appeared. Mine died in 22/02/21. Maybe some software bug?