bijoykjose11
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Once
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I was listening to music through wireless ear buds. I removed the buds and put it in its case. That time a blue screen appears on the phone's screen and some long beep sound started to hear. I pressed the power button for some seconds, but nothing displayed on the screen instead it turned off all of a sudden. Now I am not able to turn it ON. No LED when plugin to a charger or computer. It seems completely dead. Even I tried to Press volume up and power button together to enter into recovery mode. But that too didn't work.
13 REPLIES 13

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
bijoykjose11

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZenFone 6 (ZS630KL)
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Once
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

I was listening to music through wireless ear buds. I removed the buds and put it in its case. That time a blue screen appears on the phone's screen and some long beep sound started to hear. I pressed the power button for some seconds, but nothing displayed on the screen instead it turned off all of a sudden. Now I am not able to turn it ON. No LED when plugin to a charger or computer. It seems completely dead. Even I tried to Press volume up and power button together to enter into recovery mode. But that too didn't work.

My Zenfone 6 is dead all of a sudden
Sorry to hear this but this is motherboard failure you have to take your device to nearest service centre as early as possible for overall examination.
You can locate your nearest service centre👇👇

Choose your region | Official Support | ASUS Global
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call 👇

Call Us | Official Support | ASUS Global

Thanks!

bijoykjose11
Star II
Just now when i plugged in the charger and tried to switch ON the phone restarted once and then it turned off again after about 30 seconds . Then it keep on trying to turn ON by itself but the booting went till the ASUZ logo only. This happened 7-8 times and now again the phone is dead.

bijoykjose11
Star II
I am in Canada right now. The service center near to me doesn't list smartphone in their service list.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
bijoykjose11

I am in Canada right now. The service center near to me doesn't list smartphone in their service list.

View post
I did some research on asus canada website and i see that there is no zenfone 6 available officially so i think you have bought your zenfone 6 from outside of canada so regarding this matter unfortunately you will have to contact your reseller from where you buy your zenfone 6 and he should help you and guide with repiar issues. Here nothing can be done by asus side if device is unofficial with your region. ( just my personal suggestion if it gets hard for you to get service from authorised service centre than only option remains here is search for a local repair shop who is trusted and will be able to fix your problem you can get it done from him if you are out of warrenty by paying some charges also make sure he fixes your problem with genuine spares) above all please mostly prefer authorised you can also call toll free number of asus and share your problem and see if they can do anything for you as an option
Call this global helpline👇

Call Us | Official Support | ASUS Global
I hope this will help you
Thanks!