This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip camera toolbar not appearing?

darts
Star II
The flip camera toolbar doesn't appear anymore when I open the camera. It is enabled in settings, I've tried disabling and enabling it with and without restarts along the way and it still won't appear. The quick angle widget does appear in the camera app but not the flip camera toolbar. Is there another setting I need to change? I found it quite useful in the past.
screenshot-20210303-103402595.png
screenshot-20210303-103341470.png

15 REPLIES 15

Tagion
Rising Star II
It seems like you have a case on that can hold the flip camera in place (for example the included black case)
If nothing is blocking the flip camera, you can disable ASUS cover mode

CVonC
Rising Star II
screenshot-20210303-232203802.png
You might have the gesture control for it enabled instead of the icon.
I have gesture control on (swipe from bottom right) and it comes up. The problem now is that I can't switch to icon mode anymore. Like I can select icon mode but it will never show up. So I can only use gesture to bring it up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Tagion
Rising Star II
cvonv

screenshot-20210303-232203802.png

You might have the gesture control for it enabled instead of the icon.

I have gesture control on (swipe from bottom right) and it comes up. The problem now is that I can't switch to icon mode anymore. Like I can select icon mode but it will never show up. So I can only use gesture to bring it up. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View post
I think this setting is only for third party apps though. His stock camera app is indicating that the ASUS cover mode blocks the flip camera

CVonC
Rising Star II
Fair point. Icon is showing it's blocked.
But yeah my flip icon doesn't work in 3rd party apps lol