This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear buds

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I was hoping to get a pair of genuine Asus Bluetooth earbuds but I don't believe that they make any.
Firstly can someone please correct me if I am wrong.
Secondly, assuming that I am not wrong, can anyone suggest a good quality pair up to say $200 au money.
Thanks in advance
22 REPLIES 22

CVonC
Rising Star II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154928#Comment_154928

I asked you to go away because your responses are confusing and demeaning. Firstly you say you received a BUNDLE including TWS buds which are cheap buds not made by Asus,then the link you sent me, Once I managed to get on to it is a reseller in France ( an Irish company I believe) . Then you take cheap shots at me . Man this forum is really going down hill.

My original question was can anyone put me onto a good quality set of buds around$200 au . TWS is not the same as say senhiser, Bose or Sony,

View post
lol i never said I got it, I said Asus France direct (regardless of whether or not it's a reseller) bundled it. I am from Australia like you.
anyway, TWS is not the brand... TWS stands for True Wireless Stereo. I linked you specifically to the bluetooth tws earphones that ASUS DO in fact make, it's called the "ZenEar"! The link works at my end. And even if it didn't at your end, I told you to google "Asus ZenEar". Your original question before asking for a recommendation was to correct you if you're wrong, which is exactly what I did. And now you're saying these ZenEars aren't made by Asus? Mate, if you come here to only hear what you want to hear, then I'm sorry for not doing that.

My original question was can anyone put me onto a good quality set of buds around$200 au . TWS is not the same as say senhiser, Bose or Sony,

CVonC
Rising Star II
You asked to be corrected if you're wrong before asking for the recommendation! You were indeed wrong. And hence corrected.....
And mate, Sennheiser, Bose, Sony and Asus all make TWS earphones... again TWS is not a brand... It is a type of earphone.............
Don't know why you're replying from a different account either lol...

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I have no idea who posted that again but it certainly wasn't me and I'm not your mate .
Your response and I quote,,yeah I said pro regardless your question was answered, was demeaning so I reacted the way I did but now it's just boring and no possible help to anyone.
If it's the last word your after then by all means please respond and I promise not to react.
Kindest regards Roy

Roystoys
Zen Master III
cvonv

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155083#Comment_155083

lol i never said I got it, I said Asus France direct (regardless of whether or not it's a reseller) bundled it. I am from Australia like you.

anyway, TWS is not the brand... TWS stands for True Wireless Stereo. I linked you specifically to the bluetooth tws earphones that ASUS DO in fact make, it's called the "ZenEar"! The link works at my end. And even if it didn't at your end, I told you to google "Asus ZenEar". Your original question before asking for a recommendation was to correct you if you're wrong, which is exactly what I did. And now you're saying these ZenEars aren't made by Asus? Mate, if you come here to only hear what you want to hear, then I'm sorry for not doing that.

View post
Get your facts straight I never said Asus do not make earbuds. The fact that your from Australia means nothing to me I'm from Calabria Italy just because I am living here now is beside the point.
On another note do you own a zenfone 7 and if so is it a zenfone 7 pro or a zenfone 7 ?
And if so do you have a set of earplugs? And again if so what brand?