This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! I want to buy the new ROG PHONE 5 but I'm worried about rog phone 3 issues like black crush!

Grand
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

31 REPLIES 31

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155135#Comment_155135

Just Try to play one match at Sanhok map Land in Bootcamp or Specially Pardise you will notice.

View post
Please note this Sometimes there may be glitch from app developers as well pubg needs to fix that. Reporting to those app may help in this case there is not always device to blame bring up some screen recordings comparing oneplus 8 pro vs Rog may help to agree and have a closer look at it.

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/155139#Comment_155139

Cant agree with you there at all, i get maybe a 1-2 dropped frames for LITERALLY 1 second? but then it shoots straight back up to 60 again

I'm almost certain you have a tencent device flashed with a WW rom, or SUPER old firmware, because i have literally 0 of these frame drops to 30 what so ever, never ever have

View post
Ok dont Agree , I am an good player so fps matter for me so I changed my landing locations found no frames drops, in only hot drops more than 10 seconds of fps drops cant handle the match , my phone is as good as new no tecent version indian flipkart version with .133 was last update but fine no everyone agree to everything it was my experience no 1 or 2 almost verified with 20 matches with hot drops fluctuation is there more than 40 to 50 fps drops btw I use fan for extinstive time of playing not all the time , normal in daily I just play 1 hour in AC so no heat issues in hardcore tuning
I am not very good in english because I didnt completed my graduation from cambridge university , I am sorry for my bad english, I am selling the ROG 3 proberly tomorrow. not for frames drops unhappy with services and forums