This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUSTICE FOR ROG PHONE 2 USERS - Random switch off and never gets booted 🤬

ZT-95d471ef
Star III

The problem started in early December, the phone starts switching off continuously. I have contacted the Asus service center, they said it's a known issue like most of the users are facing the same issue. You can check the nearby service center available. Then I have visited the service center. They said it's a hardware issue. You need to replace the motherboard and have to pay 27k for this. I don't understand why should we pay 27k again on that if the fault is on your side. If I am the only one who is facing this problem I can accept it but most of the users are facing the same problem means you should be responsible for this defect. Try to focus on your customer's issues and at least learn from other company products and services. Do something on this issue while your customers are suffering.
36 REPLIES 36

ZT-95d471ef
Star III
They provide some discounts for motherboard
First of all, what this discount is for, To hide your mistakes? When I said there is a random shut down happening, people from your end said it's a known issue, visit the nearby service center. After visiting there, you asked us to replace the motherboard cost of 27k. This is the way you treat the users of your products? Need a better solution for this issue rather than cheating the customer by offering fewer discounts and sell it anyway. Grow up ASUS.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi crzgokul@gmail.com,
Totally understand your frustration. I have replied to you on PM and have also forwarded the same to service team regarding the Quotation of MB you have received. Allow us some more time.

ImShrey
Rising Star II
crzgokul@gmail.com

First of all, what this discount is for, To hide your mistakes? When I said there is a random shut down happening, people from your end said it's a known issue, visit the nearby service center. After visiting there, you asked us to replace the motherboard cost of 27k. This is the way you treat the users of your products? Need a better solution for this issue rather than cheating the customer by offering fewer discounts and sell it anyway. Grow up ASUS.

View post
Asus doesn't know how class action law suit works, we have great case here and sue asus for millions. Plus free repairs.
crzgokul@gmail.com

Bro we are planning to file a case against ASUS in consumer court. will send the attachment to your mail if you are interested. This issue needs to get noticed, bro. Most of the users are suffering from this issue still ASUS pretends like they are not responsible for this cause. Please Ping me in private chat. 27k is a joke to ASUS, it seems.

View post
Sign me up mate. I'll PM you. I can't find way to PM, Can you just mail me? Just add "@gmail.com" after my username shown above.

ImShrey
Rising Star II
crzgokul@gmail.com

View post
They have do it for free, discount is joke!

Vableme
Rising Star II
shreyashshah16

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154946#Comment_154946

They have do it for free, discount is joke!

View post
Or do a massive recall, give the people that have experienced the bad side of ASUS an ROG 5 for free!

I know it's never gonna happen. Imma just keep flipping dreaming.