This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 2 broken in 6 months 2nd up

KeatKeat
Star I
I see many similar post, seem like ASUS doesn't care about after sales service, spend so much so support even I wish to buy ROG4 after launch, now my ROG2 use around 1 year then because of auto update, then phone become random restarts, cannot even play games, such a good promote for their gaming phone, no even ASUS staff leave a useful comment to assist solve my problem.
Can some ASUS technician or customer service can leave me comment to solve my problem? my ROG2 totally died, and now I cannot go out for service centre, I wish to know any ways to solve my problem, EG: motherboard issue, replace and repair need to pay how much and take how long to repair.
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
KeatKeat

I see many similar post, seem like ASUS doesn't care about after sales service, spend so much so support even I wish to buy ROG4 after launch, now my ROG2 use around 1 year then because of auto update, then phone become random restarts, cannot even play games, such a good promote for their gaming phone, no even ASUS staff leave a useful comment to assist solve my problem.

Can some ASUS technician or customer service can leave me comment to solve my problem? my ROG2 totally died, and now I cannot go out for service centre, I wish to know any ways to solve my problem, EG: motherboard issue, replace and repair need to pay how much and take how long to repair.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

ROG 2 broken in 6 months 2nd up
Only a service center can help you. I'm sorry but there's nothing I can say that will fix your issue