Star I
System: TUF A15
Battery or AC: BOTH
Model: FA506IU
Frequency of occurrence: IRREGULAR
Reset OS: YES
Screenshot or video: YES
========================
Detailed description: When i boot up my pc, i am getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD and getting randomly times. It stucks at %0 and after 10-15 seconds pc restarts itself. I tried everything and i found a solution. Solution is downgrade Windows to 1909. But i dont want using my laptop with old windows version. I need another solution. Please help me.

4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
aliwild517
  1. System: TUF A15
  2. Battery or AC: BOTH
  3. Model: FA506IU
  4. Frequency of occurrence: IRREGULAR
  5. Reset OS: YES
  6. Screenshot or video: YES

========================

Detailed description: When i boot up my pc, i am getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSoD and getting randomly times. It stucks at %0 and after 10-15 seconds pc restarts itself. I tried everything and i found a solution. Solution is downgrade Windows to 1909. But i dont want using my laptop with old windows version. I need another solution. Please help me.

bsod.jpeg

ASUS TUF A15 FA506IU DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD
see below link , try all solutions which are indicated in that website

Top 7 Fixes to DPC Watchdog Violation Windows 10 (2021 Updated) (partitionwizard.com)

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello aliwild517,
before you downgrade, which windows version were you using? 2004?2009?
may you recall or check in update history to see if there is any specific update or modification before the BSOD occurred?
Thank you.

aliwild517
Star I
Blake_ASUS

Hello aliwild517,

before you downgrade, which windows version were you using? 2004?2009?

may you recall or check in update history to see if there is any specific update or modification before the BSOD occurred?

Thank you.

View post
I was using 2009. BSoD occured after 2004 update. I saw a lot of posts in technology forums. Many people have the same problem in their asus tuf pc. I think hibernate technology is triggering BSoD.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello aliwild517,
Which BIOS version are you using now?
And may you run the diagnostic tool in MyASUS?
Thank you.