This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! I want to buy the new ROG PHONE 5 but I'm worried about rog phone 3 issues like black crush!

Grand
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

31 REPLIES 31

rajwedhikar
Rising Star I
Playing PUBG was the main reason I bought this phone, but they haven't fixed multi touch issue/bug on this phone. I am regretting my decision.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Grand If you want to know more about the ROG Phone 5, don't miss our launch event on March 10th. More information about the phone will be shared then!
ROG Phone 5 | Launch Event | ROG

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
I'm really surprised how they release new models way faster than providing updates to the old ones
Asus rocks customers shocks 💥🥴

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Grand

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi! I want to buy the new ROG PHONE 5 but I'm worried about rog phone 3 issues like black crush!
If watching movies is your main reason don't get it
If gaming on a higher more competitive and elegant level without frame drops is your wish,then get it
And don't worry it's gonna be worth it,I have written some advices on the Rog 5 discussion page so you know what to do