This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updates for asus 5z

ZT-2b48628a
Star III
Hi asus, I would like to know if there are anymore updates for us 5z users. Because there are still problems like battery drain, heating problems and so on.
And also is android 11 or zen ui 7 comming to 5z. I am just curious about it. Because I just bought this a year ago and I still like this device, that's why.
It would be great if we atleast get zen ui 7 instead of android 11.
74 REPLIES 74

hkorkut
Rising Star II
I upgraded to android 9 version. But then I couldn't upgrade to 92 version of android 10. Because the 92 version on the Asus support site was not installed. He gave an error. By the way, my camera keeps blurring in the latest version even though I haven't installed any other roms. There is no camera blur in the Android 9 version. I think this part is a remarkable issue.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
hkorkut

I upgraded to android 9 version. But then I couldn't upgrade to 92 version of android 10. Because the 92 version on the Asus support site was not installed. He gave an error. By the way, my camera keeps blurring in the latest version even though I haven't installed any other roms. There is no camera blur in the Android 9 version. I think this part is a remarkable issue.

View post
Try to check for system update from settings instead of installing manually and is this for real you ar speaking camera blur got fixed when you downgraded to A9? If yes than i request you kindly capture some recordings from that A9 version before updating to A10 so that it will be easy for us to compare it with A10 blur issue this will help mods to accept the software error. Also how is SOT with A9?

hkorkut
Rising Star II
I upgraded to Android 9 version. Then I updated the settings. The update it installed was WW-100.04.44.98. Again, when I update from settings, it was updated to 99 version. So, while the system was updating automatically, version 92 was bypassed. By the way, I don't have time to work for more SOT. Let the mods research a little themselves. I guess it's enough to be so guinea pigs to give them evidence

hkorkut
Rising Star II
If so many people say the battery is draining and the camera is blurry, then there is something wrong somewhere. I think it's the duty of Asus to fix this

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Because many users, including myself, have been saying these problems for months. A lot of screenshots and evidence on these issues have been shared so far. What more do we have to do? That should be enough.