This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gboard Clipboard issue

g4m3raddict
Star III
Gboard Clipboard is not saving the text I copy, even after enabled. There has to be someway to fix this issue, i know it's not a Asus issue, but hoping we could help each other out in this issue.
8 REPLIES 8

Craven
Rising Star II
When you tap on the clipboard 📋 icon, is the slider toggled to the right? If you have suggestion strip disabled in gboard settings>text correction, then you might not see your saved text when you're ready to type.

g4m3raddict
Star III
Craven

When you tap on the clipboard 📋 icon, is the slider toggled to the right? If you have suggestion strip disabled in gboard settings>text correction, then you might not see your saved text when you're ready to type.

View post
Yes it is to the right, and the gboard settings have text correction enabled attaching screenshot, and there is only 1 text in clipboard whereas I have copied more than 1 text.

Craven
Rising Star II
g4m3raddict

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154685#Comment_154685

Yes it is to the right, and the gboard settings have text correction enabled attaching screenshot, and there is only 1 text in clipboard whereas I have copied more than 1 text.

screenshot-20210228-232240478.jpg

screenshot-20210228-232257269.jpg

View post
That's weird. Here's mine. I can only suggest you update to the latest gboard version but I'm not even sure if you already did that. Or if you're up for it, reinstall gboard.
screenshot-20210301-034715457-7e2.jpg

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi g4m3raddict,
Can you try the steps mentioned above?
Try clearing cache and reinstall Gboard and check if it works.