yosef019
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog3
Firmware Version: 2012.131
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): bluetooth
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Bluetooth laging disconecting when phone in pocket with airpods and sony 1000xm3 and im walking outside
airpods 1 gen 2 audio cutsout copletly but music contune playing when get out thephone from pocked audio still muted
with sony its just have sound stuter like before disconecting
without pocket i can go freely in the whole house even go one flor downstairs and still music playing
any chance to fix this via softwre update?
8 REPLIES 8

yosef019
Rising Star II
Update with tight pans its disconnecting outside even with thick case
its can work 5-10 min ok
but then from no where sound just cutsoff and music contune playing and when i got phone from pocket its wont resume sound

yosef019
Rising Star II
@Gustav_ASUS i checked with friends s21 ultra didnt hapeend any disconect with airpods outside
any chance incrase the bluetooth signal if phone in pocket ?

cnoberio
Star III
img-20210220-200825409.jpg
That's normal, been using 2 TWS, Wh-1000xm4, and my IEMs and He400i V. 2020 with bluetooth thru BTR5.. It might be the interference from other devices or the device itself being optimized to use the best codec..

Check the Bluetooth settings of your audio device in the phone and unclick HD audio.. If your device is supported by an app, there will be a problem with that.. Maybe you can set SBC as default codec in the developer options..
BTW, I use BTR5's multipoint with my Lenovo Legion Phone Duel and stuttering is apparent if both devices are open..

yosef019
Rising Star II
cnoberio

img-20210220-200825409.jpg

That's normal, been using 2 TWS, Wh-1000xm4, and my IEMs and He400i V. 2020 with bluetooth thru BTR5.. It might be the interference from other devices or the device itself being optimized to use the best codec..

Check the Bluetooth settings of your audio device in the phone and unclick HD audio.. If your device is supported by an app, there will be a problem with that.. Maybe you can set SBC as default codec in the developer options..

BTW, I use BTR5's multipoint with my Lenovo Legion Phone Duel and stuttering is apparent if both devices are open..

View post
didnt have problems with s21 ultra and with redmi note 9
asus have bad Bluetooth same as bad screen