yosef019
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 3 global
Firmware Version: 131
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system ui
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
i asked before to add outdoor mode to notification panel but its not aded with 131 firmware
screenshot-20210207-085948706.jpg
screenshot-20210207-085938536.jpg
screenshot-20210207-085929649.jpg

17 REPLIES 17

gugul
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

Sorry about the misleading advice above! I was referring to the ROG Phone II by mistake, which has a different UI layout for AudioWizard. 🤗

View post
😅😅That's fine.. confusion; happens sometimes.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@gugul @yosef019 To streamline the function for ROG Phone 3, Outdoor mode was integrated with the volume bar and can be used on the fly by making use of the 4 extra steps added to the bar. This is indicated by the orange section visible on the volume bar. To answer the original question: Yes, you are supposted to make use of this new function instead of the quick settings menu.

yosef019
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@gugul @yosef019 To streamline the function for ROG Phone 3, Outdoor mode was integrated with the volume bar and can be used on the fly by making use of the 4 extra steps added to the bar. This is indicated by the orange section visible on the volume bar. To answer the original question: Yes, you are supposted to make use of this new function instead of the quick settings menu.

View post
@Gustav_ASUS plz check if i put volume before the orange bar its quiet.
you can check if outdoor mode disabled its sits 4 steps below
if you can change the volume to max like using without outdor mode if you need i send a video