Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did I get rejected or was it my fault?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
screenshot-20210227-182357578-1.jpg
Since I cleared all date from MyAsus app,and disabled it,I'm seeing this
Did I accidentally delete my form? I haven't deleted my MyAsus Account,was it my fault or I just didn't get selected?
12 REPLIES 12

botboy444
Zen Master I
@Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS eta at all please? 😄 even a ballpark figure like "in the next month or two" would be nice n.n

gugul
Rising Star II
botboy444

@Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS eta at all please? 😄 even a ballpark figure like "in the next month or two" would be nice n.n

View post
Two months???? That will be too much. If it's gonna take two months, it's better to release the stable version. A duration of 2months will showcase extreme indolence and carelessness as well.

botboy444
Zen Master I
gugul

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154653#Comment_154653

Two months???? That will be too much. If it's gonna take two months, it's better to release the stable version. A duration of 2months will showcase extreme indolence and carelessness as well.

View post
i know, but a roadmap will be better than "soon", even if its "2 months until the full release is out"

i understand that they're working on the RP5, but hopefully they're working on A11 for the RP3 as well because they're pretty much the same, so they wont need to change too much for them both 🙂

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
We're still working on getting the beta program ready. We'll share more information then, so don't worry about missing it.

botboy444
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

We're still working on getting the beta program ready. We'll share more information then, so don't worry about missing it.

View post
Any update on android 11 itself? Such as any new features or things like that? Even a sneak peak of anything would be good 👀