Did you mean: 

Distorted sound

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Whenever I am listening any song or making call a distorted sound is coming from speaker. Is there anyone who is facing same issue with Rog 3 and can we fix it?
4 REPLIES 4

botboy444
Zen Master I
somankarishan4

1. Model Name: Asus Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Whenever I am listening any song or making call a distorted sound is coming from speaker. Is there anyone who is facing same issue with Rog 3 and can we fix it?

Distorted sound
Check and see if Outdoor mode isnt turned on and you might need to change the AudioWizard settings

Craven
Rising Star II
You mean like the vocals/bass suddenly raising/lowering in volume? Then yes, i have it also when playing certain songs. I just turn on outdoor mode for that. Some of the bass might disappear but at least the vocals won't fluctuate anymore.

gugul
Rising Star II
somankarishan4

1. Model Name: Asus Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

Distorted sound
There's an app called "speaker cleaner" developed by "Hoel Boedec" of size 3.94mb. install it and run 2-3 times by making the device face downward.
screenshot-20210228-071819110.jpg
It simply removes small dust particles or water particles from the device if there's any. Give it a try. It might work. Worked in my case. 😄

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey somankarishan4,
Can you try the steps mentioned above by the users and confirm if the same works.