cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New problems

krewniak19
Rising Star II

Asus 6

now there is another problem after update, after ending the call the screen remains dark after taking away from the ear why is that? can you help it?

20 REPLIES 20

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
krewniak19

where you show a dot, I have a comma, I won't do anything

View post
Is the device language in english? Not sure why it would have a comma.

Maybe something related to this? (Even though this is referring to a different device)
https://www.reddit.com/r/LGG3/comments/2s1jl2/phone_is_showing_commas_in_numbers_instead_of/

_jis_
Zen Master III
@krewniak19
Because the sequence contains a decimal point and some countries use a decimal comma, switch the language to English and you'll have a decimal point. This is either not thought through by Asus or counts on an experienced user to cope in such a situation.
But you don't have to use just an Asus calculator, you can create your own shortcut, for example, using a Nova launcher (use .main.MAIN activity). I have it that way because I have an Asus calculator disabled, I'm used to another one.
screenshot-20210228-003323021-281-29.png
screenshot-20210228-003535783-281-29.png

krewniak19
Rising Star II
I succeeded, thank you, according to these tests, the sensor is fine, so in a million percent the problem occurs through this update, I renew the request to the admins for a new update and look at the problem

krewniak19
Rising Star II
Why do I need a build nova? I bought a phone for Zenua and asus took it from me, if I wanted a pure android I would buy a Google phone

_jis_
Zen Master III
krewniak19

Why do I need a build nova? I bought a phone for Zenua and asus took it from me, if I wanted a pure android I would buy a Google phone

View post
BTW hitting the Like button is a more common way of saying thank you 🙂
I didn't force you to use the Nova launcher in any way, that was just an example of another way to handle a situation like this if you use a non-English language or when you had the Asus calculator disabled. I myself have been accustomed to the Nova launcher and have used it on every phone I have, to have the same environment that I'm used to regardless of the manufacturer, for over 6 years. The ability to create shortcuts for any activities is just one of the many strengths of this launcher.