This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Achieve the best quality display on the planet!

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
screenshot-20210225-191128041-1.jpg
Don't have to say more,this is as good as it gets
Doesn't matter that it's not more than 1080p it still looks the best
26 REPLIES 26

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154407#Comment_154407

Who are you to say that. The kids enjoy their phones and are not afraid to say so. Would you rather they expressed themselves by grafiting their town/ city .

Leave them alone they are not hurting or offending anyone

View post
Thanks for defending us,but we are not kids bro😅
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154515#Comment_154515

Well @Aman89053 does have a point. Looks like the OP just likes to troll in the forums. How would you like it if i set my volume slider to the max with Outdoor mode enabled, screenshotted it, and posted it here with the caption "Achieve the perfect volume ever!" because i think so and argue with anyone who thinks otherwise?

View post
Well actually yes? It's the loudest on any device and the most clear,btw I don't troll

Craven
Rising Star II
Well actually yes? It's the loudest on any device and the most clear,btw I don't troll
Transitioning to outdoor mode compromises the bass and reduces it by a great amount in order to make up for the additional volume.
And here are some facts:
Perfect - having all the required or desirable characteristics.
Loudest - having great volume or intensity.
Being the loudest, however missing an important aspect of good audio such as bass does not equate to perfection.
Now that you are able to differentiate between the two adjectives, you can now go and tell your friends. And no need to thank me, I'm always glad to help uneducated people. Good day and good bye.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Craven

Transitioning to outdoor mode compromises the bass and reduces it by a great amount in order to make up for the additional volume.

And here are some facts:

Being the loudest, however missing an important aspect of good audio such as bass does not equate to perfection.

Now that you are able to differentiate between the two adjectives, you can now go and tell your friends. And no need to thank me, I'm always glad to help uneducated people. Good day and good bye.

View post
I don't think you can hear or actually need the bass outdoors anyways
As the name suggests it's best usable in outdoor conditions but some audio sources with less volume can benefit from outdoor mode too tbh

Craven
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154637#Comment_154637

I don't think you can hear or actually need the bass outdoors anyways

As the name suggests it's best usable in outdoor conditions but some audio sources with less volume can benefit from outdoor mode too tbh

View post
Yeah but the point is "being the perfect audio". Which means you can use it either indoors and outdoors and still have 10/10 audio which is impossible anyway, even with just the regular max volume. Don't take it seriously, it's satire and made up, just like OP's post.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Craven

And here are some facts:

View post
Uneducated? You forgot there is Audiowizard didn't you? You just played yourself
I doubt there are other devices with Audiowizard thus rendering this phone perfect and the loudest
Until Rog 5 of course