vamsee82
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: WW-17.023.2012.131
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello,
I recently moved to a house where airtel network inside the house is pretty bad. I was very glad Airtel introduced vowifi calling. But I don't see Asus as supported device. At this point my only option seems to be replacing the device with a supported one. This is really critical feature for me. Is there any plan to enable this setting? If yes, do we know when this will happen? Please don't tell me it's in works , because based on the forum discussions it's in works for almost one year now. Please tell me yes or no , so that I will replace or not.

Thanks
Vamsee

3 REPLIES 3

gugul
Rising Star II
vamsee82

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: WW-17.023.2012.131
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello,

I recently moved to a house where airtel network inside the house is pretty bad. I was very glad Airtel introduced vowifi calling. But I don't see Asus as supported device. At this point my only option seems to be replacing the device with a supported one. This is really critical feature for me. Is there any plan to enable this setting? If yes, do we know when this will happen? Please don't tell me it's in works , because based on the forum discussions it's in works for almost one year now. Please tell me yes or no , so that I will replace or not.

Thanks

Vamsee

Airtel WIFI Calling for Rog Phone 3
You won't get a prompt or specific reply, but while I was scrolling through Rog 2 forum I stumbled upon this.
screenshot-20210226-154129694-7e2.jpg
So, basing upon this reply I presume it should arrive with a11 or the March update.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Man you are an optimist

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi gugul,
Thanks for sharing the info.