Star III
System: TUF A15
Battery or AC: Both
Model: FA506IU
Frequency of occurrence: REGULAR
Reset OS: YES
Screenshot or video: NO
========================
Detailed description:I'm using my laptop for 1 month, from buying, every game is crashing from 7gb game to 90+ gb... Then i found my laptop is working normally on performance mode but when I'm turning to turbo the game Crashing... Why this happens please help me... I'm so disappointed... If i play on performance the laptop heats up too much for normal fan speed... I need the turbo mode to cool down... And also for performance... Please help...
20 REPLIES 20

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Ash,
Thank you so much for the information.
There are few part I would like to know more detail.
When the game crash, does the system crash or freezes ? or you are still able to use other thing?
And the game crash means the closed itself? or like it hang there and you force shutdown it yourself?
May you name a few game you play and it's version?
Thank you.

Ash4U
Star III
The game crashes after some game play, It closes itself, everything is very well without games, system doesn't crash, when i trigger turbo mode all the games starts crashing.
I play Rainbow Six Saege, GTA 5, Cities Skyline
On Rainbow Six It crashes after some time of gameplay, GTA crashes and says directx error on crash, cities skyline remains hang in there i need to force close
Everything is happening after turbo mode on
Suppose I'm playing gta on performance, if i turn to turbo by minimising the game, it crashes immediately.
It is happening since i bought the laptop...

I want to fix it very badly. Is my gpu faulty?

Ash4U
Star III
Blake_ASUS

Hello Ash,

Thank you so much for the information.

There are few part I would like to know more detail.

When the game crash, does the system crash or freezes ? or you are still able to use other thing?

And the game crash means the closed itself? or like it hang there and you force shutdown it yourself?

May you name a few game you play and it's version?

Thank you.

View post
received-393376188629084.jpeg
Here is my GTA Error Massage after Crash

Ash4U
Star III
Hello... Reply please... Game is crashing on turbo mode...

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Ash,
May I have the version of the games?
Thank you.