Did you mean: 

ROG PHONE 2 Shut downs randomly and never gets booted #ROGPHONE2sucks

ZT-95d471ef
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG PHONE 2
Firmware Version: Android 10
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: 5 times in a day minimum and now its completely shutdown
1st year of using this phone was good after that phone gets automatically shut down for a period of time. if the phone is idle for more than 5 mins it will get shut down automatically. This occurred for a month and one day, it got shut down permanently while charging at 30%. I tried to switch it on but it never gets booted. I have contacted the ASUS service center they asked me to visit them. I went to the Asus service center, even they are acting like they are not responsible for this.
They said directly that you need to replace the motherboard and it costs 27k. Why the fuck should I pay the money I didn't do anything wrong. It gets automatically switched off and they said you are out of warranty. So you have to, Seriously Asus?? is this what you do for your customers? We bought the phone for 40k and I have used it for only one year and that's it, right? seriously frustrated about ASUS products.
5 REPLIES 5

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi crzgokul@gmail.com,
I totally understand your concern, Kindly refrain of using abusive language on forums.
Please check your PM and share details.

ZT-95d471ef
Star III
Hi ARP_ASUS,
I have shared the details with you. kindly do the needful.

ZT-95d471ef
Star III
I can accept if it happens only for me but it's happening for most of the ROG Phone 2 users(my friends who are using ROG Phone 2). You can also see all the ROG phone 2 users posting the same problem in Zentalk. Even they have visited the service center, they said it is a known issue still they need to replace the motherboard. As you said it not regarding the software update, if it's not with the software then why are you providing the premium phone with hardware that can only use for only one year?. I should mention that I am not a hardcore gamer using the phone on a daily basis. Asus should concentrate on user concerns rather than launching the new phones. Also, let me know how to escalate this issue. 

faruqiaini
Star II
i have same problem too what should i do?