Star I
イヤーフォン側音量と本体zenfone5音量は独立していましたがいつの間にか同期してしまいます
元に戻す方法はないのでしょうか?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kuni
Thank you for your asking. To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me your question in English.
Besides, if you have encountered any bluetooth earphones related issue, please try
1. Re-connect the device:
Settings>Connected devices>Bluetooth>Delete your Anker Liberty earphones settings>Re-connect your Anker Liberty earphones again
2. Enter "Safe Mode".
If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/

Besides, if the issue remains the same, kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
2. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
3. What kind of function do you search for? Can the function work before?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi kuni
Thank you for your asking. To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me your question in English.
Besides, if you have encountered any bluetooth earphones related issue, please try
1. Re-connect the device:
Settings>Connected devices>Bluetooth>Delete your Anker Liberty earphones settings>Re-connect your Anker Liberty earphones again
2. Enter "Safe Mode".
If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/

Besides, if the issue remains the same, kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
2. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
3. What kind of function do you search for? Can the function work before?