This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right air trigger auto pressing even when no touch on trigger or phone!

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not: Nope
Frequency of Occurrence: very very frequent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): all first person shooter and shooting games that involve air triggers
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
So basically this issue started 15 days ago...
In all shooting games for which I have setup air triggers.
The right air trigger automatically presses it self and it is bugged it sometimes long presses itself so many times that I have to switch off the air trigger and then play games.

I do not know what to do.. I tried resetting the air trigger settings and It didn't work...
6 REPLIES 6

@Saifuddin you are right...almost very similar ..as right airtrogger is issue....
However, I'd like to say that my airtrigger has been possessed..I reset the cache...
I reset the whole phone software to factory and it still activates itself!! 😭😭😭 ...thanks though!!!

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
AS u said before is thst other thread,
"If formatting doesn't helps you then visit service centre as there are slight chances that your back panel is messing up with your triggers as i have seen some cases about this before in this forum

Or maybe that air trigger itself is having somr issue so visiting service centre is a better choice if factory reset wont work"