This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls go to voicemail 5Q

tomgawron
Star I
I have TMobile my calls go to voicemail. I have found that if I set to 3g it works fine. But this defeats the purpose of a faster 4G phone. I have been to T-Mobile and they tried resetting the APN but nothing works. I will never buy a Asus phone again. If anybody knows how to fix this please let me know tgawron@aol.com
15 REPLIES 15

tomgawron
Star I
Thanks Dean for the link I programmed new apn in. will see what happens time will tell. Thanks again!!

Deannnnn
Rising Star I
np, you can check on this info as well
731658b3-094d-478f-9623-15024735bbfa.jpeg

tomgawron
Star I
Thanks Dean, phone seems to be working still testing will update thanks again

tomgawron
Star I
Running that new APN for a while now. still has problems maybe not as bad but sometimes calls go straight to voicemail. I think I'm done with Asus phones! bought my wife a pixel 5 for her Bday she loves it and it works great..maybe I'll buy myself one. Thanks for trying

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi tomgawron
Thank you for your reply. If the APN adjustment do improves the situation, please check with your local carrier for their official APN suggestion in you region. Please note that the issue is related to the compatibility between the signal support in your region and the model spec.
No matter which model are you going to purchase in the future, you may try the model with your carrier card at store in your region before buying a phone. Thank you.