This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Take Notes Asus

Vamp
Zen Master I
Only a few people who own ROG II use Zentalk like double digit users. And everyone is saying ASUS is a 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 company because of less software support.
Every user is been rooting for better software support. Your updated as slower than anyone else. Even non - existential companies like Essential was better at software support.
It's not even been complete 16 months since ROG 2 released and updates are more than 3 months apart now.
No sign of any major update.
Software errors has been ruled out as hardware errors for random restarts because dev are so lazy to debug the issue and rather change expansive motherboard than minimal expansive coding.
Many more things with lazy software devs and mods motivates themselves by saying, "we are a small company". I mean what the literal 🤬.

If you can't keep up with the software exit the mobile phone market, you already have better reputation as a laptop manufacturer than being smartphone manufacturer. ROG II was a hit until software started getting delayed and crappy. ROG 3 wasn't a hit and neither will be the upcoming ROG if you keep using this little software support strategy. You can still gain some reputation releasing ROG II android 11 beta in next 1-2 month and sales of your next device is gonna depend on to how ROG 2 was supported, because many people have ROG 2 and fraction of people have ROG 3 so everything depends on ROG 2 and your upcoming device.
Promising 2 major update while releasing the newer device isn't gonna impact your sales given your history.

Either change your history or become History choice is yours.
83 REPLIES 83

ImShrey
Rising Star II
Very well said!

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Vamp,
Totally understand the situation and do note these type of feedbacks are taken strongly. I have forwarded the concern ahead and will get back to you all.
Thanks for sharing.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
ARP_ASUS

Hi Vamp,

Totally understand the situation and do note these type of feedbacks are taken strongly. I have forwarded the concern ahead and will get back to you all.

Thanks for sharing.

View post
@ARP_ASUS sir can you forward 100's of 5z users concern ahead as well???
There is necessity to make some strategy changes now Asus after looking at other OEMS in larger market competations.
Below thread is really very hopeful thread still trending almost 100 users have commented and are still really wishful with ASUS for future updates after looking at other OEM to keep ASUS reputation in larger markets like india where ASUS is so silent with zenfone launches and only focusing with gaming segment, lots of Zenfone users are still hopeful i request please take a look into this thread and if possible please forward this thread concern & feedback to higher departmet as well 👇👇👇
AmitGarde
  1. Model Name: 5z
  2. Firmware Version:100.10.107.92
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: forever
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): system

Time has come ASUS has started beta testing for 6z as its regular cycle why skip 5z as a flagship i personally feel 5z is best device ASUS has made till date with lesser hardware issues comparing 6z n rog series also 5z is most sold smartphone till date for ASUS in flagship range m happy with dedicated support till date for 5z and still ongoing for more few months

But as a flagship owner want to tell ASUS that is 5z really worth to be called as flagship 👇

1.No vowifi

2.No prime hd

3.No ARCORE

4.No camera UI improvements even after Zenui 6

5.No dedicated nightmode for capable sensor in camera app

6.Touch panel stutters in games exists since Android 8 (which we and mods are still fighting to get fix from devs )

even after several requests since months from 5z users no hard push from ASUS for 5z users why? No requested features are seen

If thats fine not to give it to 5z owners than its ok

But to fill this huge gap can asus make us happy with surprising decision like more 6 months update cycle with implementations like atleast providing

*ZENUI 7 on Android 10 itself

OR

*Android 11/R on top of ZENUI 6 itslef

I wish atleast ASUS will reconsider our request and justice 5z as a flagship before ending up support to 5z

@Christine_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Falcon_ASUS @STARRAIN_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Y_ASUS @Kris_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @gabriel_prado @ga278057 @gabriel95

[5z] Justice to flagship, Atleast zenui 7 top of Android 10 OR Android 11 top of zenui 6
I hope voice of requesting 100's of 5z users will also be heared.
Thanks!

Melqui
Zen Master I
Samsung, 4 years of Android updates support! Asus, please, at least 3 years...

mustafayolgiden
Rising Star I
If ROG Phone 2 won't get Android 11, my next phone will not be an ASUS phone. That's simply it.