This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right Trigger Issue

So I was playing PUBG and I only use my right trigger (dual partition mode) while my left trigger is turned off.
I was experiencing some instances where even if I tapped my right trigger, it didn't work. So I began trying to troubleshoot what's up with it. I went to the slide settings of AirTriggers and I noticed that my right trigger flickers alot when I slide my finger through it. My left trigger is absolutely fine and smooth as I slide through it. But the right trigger flickers alot when I slide.
If I slide my right trigger from a little back from a different angle, it works smoothly as well. But it flickers when I slide my finger on it normally.
I have tried clearing the cache data from both Armoury Crate app and the AirTriggers sub app. It didn't solve anything.
What should I do?
3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Make sure you are on latest software version if not, you can check by
Go to setting => System => About => Software information.
Factory reset once, if nothing works,
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
dixitshantanu55

So I was playing PUBG and I only use my right trigger (dual partition mode) while my left trigger is turned off.

I was experiencing some instances where even if I tapped my right trigger, it didn't work. So I began trying to troubleshoot what's up with it. I went to the slide settings of AirTriggers and I noticed that my right trigger flickers alot when I slide my finger through it. My left trigger is absolutely fine and smooth as I slide through it. But the right trigger flickers alot when I slide.

If I slide my right trigger from a little back from a different angle, it works smoothly as well. But it flickers when I slide my finger on it normally.

I have tried clearing the cache data from both Armoury Crate app and the AirTriggers sub app. It didn't solve anything.

What should I do?

Right Trigger Issue
Bro I to had same problem last month , format is good solution it's worked for me try one's

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
If formatting doesn't helps you then visit service centre as there are slight chances that your back panel is messing up with your triggers as i have seen some cases about this before in this forum
Or maybe that air trigger itself is having somr issue so visiting service centre is a better choice if factory reset wont work