cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A msg to everyone

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
This community especially our rog 3 section's quality is degrading day by day
I joined on September 2020 so i dont know any scenerio before that but i know what happened in last 5 months , people are getting aggressive with eachother day by day.
People are saying harsh things to those who are asking for help, just because someone doesn't know a thing and you know , that dont give you a right to say harsh things to them, if you cant help then better stay away instead of abusing
Maybe someone dont know how to restart a device but that doesn't make that dumb becoz maybe this is not their cup of tea and they are capable of doing other things way better than any of us is capable of
And we also have to stop blaming MODS for everything becoz they are doing their job but fixing issue is a job of devs and i agree black crush is a major in our devices then any other devices out there but only thing we can do is wait and hope that it will get better with time and i am gonna hold onto this device for 3-4 years minimum so yeah i dont change my devices just like many other so we are all in this together
Lets appreciate that we have forum to give voice to our problems and MODS in this forum are way way better than any other forum out there
Lets make this community a good one by helping each other and not being abusive to someone for any reason
Those who dont value others and who creates unnecessary disputes then MODS you should ban those users becoz they do no real benifit to anyone nor themselves
Lets help those who need it and lets appreciate MODS who tries their best to help us and lets say no to abuse ☺️

21 REPLIES 21

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
I agree with you not everyone is doing that there are few very few 3 to 4 who need company attention or they getting paid I don't whomever quote any issue or expressing there dissatisfaction , they try to embarrass him force to leave from here it's happening I to told them lot of time in very polite manner but they won't understand because they need attention, I don't blame mods at all because they can't control all the time but happy to see geniune mods here.@Admin @Gustav @Gustav_ASUS please make a note of it.

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Saifuddin

I joined on September 2020 so i dont know any scenerio before that but i know what happened in last 5 months , people are getting aggressive with eachother day by day.

People are saying harsh things to those who are asking for help, just because someone doesn't know a thing and you know , that dont give you a right to say harsh things to them, if you cant help then better stay away instead of abusing

Maybe someone dont know how to restart a device but that doesn't make that dumb becoz maybe this is not their cup of tea and they are capable of doing other things way better than any of us is capable of

And we also have to stop blaming MODS for everything becoz they are doing their job but fixing issue is a job of devs and i agree black crush is a major in our devices then any other devices out there but only thing we can do is wait and hope that it will get better with time and i am gonna hold onto this device for 3-4 years minimum so yeah i dont change my devices just like many other so we are all in this together

Lets appreciate that we have forum to give voice to our problems and MODS in this forum are way way better than any other forum out there

Lets make this community a good one by helping each other and not being abusive to someone for any reason

Those who dont value others and who creates unnecessary disputes then MODS you should ban those users becoz they do no real benifit to anyone nor themselves

Lets help those who need it and lets appreciate MODS who tries their best to help us and lets say no to abuse ☺️

A msg to everyone
By the way I told you before I saw ur lot of posts and replies my respect for you.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/45112/a-msg-to-everyone

By the way I told you before I saw ur lot of posts and replies my respect for you.

View post

atmsriram6

I agree with you not everyone is doing that there are few very few 3 to 4 who need company attention or they getting paid I don't whomever quote any issue or expressing there dissatisfaction , they try to embarrass him force to leave from here it's happening I to told them lot of time in very polite manner but they won't understand because they need attention, I don't blame mods at all because they can't control all the time but happy to see geniune mods here.@Admin @Gustav @Gustav_ASUS please make a note of it.

View post
Thanks , i made mistakes too before and i was also wrong too but lets get over that and start making this forum and we can do that together ☺️☺️

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Saifuddin

A msg to everyone
Sure thing OP,respect is given from most of us,but the people who don't respect us the users or even the mods should either be muted or banned,we don't want the quality getting lower as newcomers will arrive sometime soon