This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my sounds

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
I have accidentally deleted all the ogg files and now I don't have the cool sounds anymore
Any idea how can I get them back? Maybe a factory Reset? I need a solution quickly @Christine_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS @ARP
17 REPLIES 17

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@GREEKLEADER Just make sure to backup any personal data before you do. May I ask why you decided to delete the .ogg files in the first place? 😄

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

@GREEKLEADER Just make sure to backup any personal data before you do. May I ask why you decided to delete the .ogg files in the first place? 😄

View post
Well,I kinda wanted my phone's super clean,and well,I umm looked into the files and saw some .ogg files,and I thought that they were cached audio files for the ringtones,and well I cleared them...and now I don't have those special sounds anymore
But I do hope a factory reset will bring them back since they were system files

soberonerikin
Star I

When it comes to fixing the sound on your computer, there are many possible reasons why this may have happened. While it’s possible that you have extensive hardware or software issues, you shouldn't immediately jump to that conclusion without performing more straightforward troubleshooting. It could just as easily be a quick and simple remedy.