This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to admit, I love my ROG 3 16GB Modell, but...

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
...can it be, that if I would want to buy now one, I couldn't get one?
Was this model so fast sold out?
I can remember when I got my phone, there were no 16GB Models for sell anymore.. ( living in Germany )
Somehow I believe I'm the only one in Germany that even got one.
And since now ( the phone is half year old ) I can't find nowhere this device again to buy for a regular or default price.
Wasn't it made that often?
Were they sold out so fast? Was there any decision to not produce so much or more models?
i know the ROG 5 is comin' , but for me if I would like to buy the 16GB model now, I would have no chance anymore, is it true?
This product had for me the shortest sale time I have ever noticed.
Nothing against the ROG 3, but it's crazy how quick this phone was sold out and never came back again.
I would like to know why?

9 REPLIES 9

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
I have the Rog 3 of 16 GB and I am happy with it. I honestly don't have blackcrush. I just need to activate VolTE in my country and reduce the minimum brightness. If I had that, it would be perfect for me.

botboy444
Zen Master I
Jesp.r

I have the Rog 3 of 16 GB and I am happy with it. I honestly don't have blackcrush. I just need them to activate VolTE in my country and reduce the minimum brightness. If I had that, it would be perfect for me.

View post
same here, no volte/vowifi or 5g, but everything else is perfect with the phone!

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/154064#Comment_154064

same here, no volte/vowifi or 5g, but everything else is perfect with the phone!

View post
Same with as both you,even tho only 5G is missing from my area lol

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
I am waiting for rog 5 with 16gb version in india

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Helo ;PuweY If you have questions regarding availability and other sales-related topics, your best bet would be to contact your local ASUS representative or your chosen reseller.