Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
7 REPLIES 7

gdstew
Star I
Cut off before I finished. I want to buy a 8 GiB SDRAM module for it but there is no compatibility list and no spec. available past the DDR4 3200. Specifically I want to know what is the CAS latency of the memory built onto the board so that I what I buy matches it.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello gdstew,
May we double check the model name?
it's S513IA? or S513EA?
Thank you.

gdstew
Star I
Hi Blake,

The Asus VivoBook products web page has a VivoBook 15 F513IA with a 512 GiB SSD. The one I bought from NewEgg has a 1 TiB SSD with the model number S513IA-DB74, and the part number 90NB0RR1-M00940. I bought it from NewEgg last Friday and it was supposed to be delivered today but it wasn't due to shipping delays from the bad weather we had. The Learn more link on the Asus product page goes to a page with a couple of pictures, a large blurb about HDMI and nothing more. Using a google search for VivoBook 15 S513IA produces a link to the store.asus.com (it's a very long link so I didn't copy it here) that brings up this exact model number and the description on that page matches the one from NewEgg.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello gdstew,
This is the page you found, right?
ASUS VivoBook 15 F513IA|Laptops For Home|ASUS USA I will ask related department to check on it.
This model support DDR4 3200Hz 1.2V RAM, the slot support up to 8GB.
Thank you.