sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Don't buy ROG 5 as we are already suffering with ROG 3 with issues and update delays. So if we buy ROG 5 we will have same fate
38 REPLIES 38

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153961#Comment_153961

Tbeh i think Sudhi.k's account shouldnt even exist, they're obviously a really bad troll,

@Gustav_ASUS, @ARP_ASUS i think this thread need to be deleted *as well* and please for the sake of the community disable Sudhi.k's account, as they're not contributing anything to assist anyone, and are posting threads such as this that are damaging to your company

View post
Bcoz of such attitude only ASUS has not released any fixes or proper updates till date to ROG 3

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Actual users are suffering even after paying price for the phone and if we raise our voice some ppl are opposing and ASUS is supporting them

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
If they close this thread will open many more threads untill proper resolution is given

botboy444
Zen Master I
sudhi.k

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153962#Comment_153962

Bcoz of such attitude only ASUS has not released any fixes or proper updates till date to ROG 3

View post
Asus has actually released quite a few fixes every month or so, its definitely not something they can fix overnight

sudhi.k

Actual users are suffering even after paying price for the phone and if we raise our voice some ppl are opposing and ASUS is supporting them

View post
Actual users aren't suffering, i think the only that that's really suffering is you (and the the zenforums BECAUSE of you) a lot of people have said that its an issue, and left it at that because they know it will get fixed, or its way, way less of an issue that you're making it out to be

sudhi.k

If they close this thread will open many more threads untill proper resolution is given

View post
This thread (started by you, and you alone) isn't asking for a proper resolution, at all. its in fact steering people AWAY from something that doesn't even exist yet??
How is that asking for a resolution?

im sure that if they close this thread, you'll open another, probably get ignored, then e get banned 🙂 which i hope you do! (@Gustav_ASUS please)

you do realise that its ILLEGAL to do that, just because you're upset that someone for the first time in your life isn't caving to your privileged, entitled whinging and childish behaviour you're having a hissy fit about it and making yourself look more and more like an idiot, so you're putting this on yourself and you're probably the laughing stock of the zenforums, since you created you're account ALL you've done is complain, and complain, and complain and haven't actually helped anyone, you've just made things worse.

Protip: sell the phone if its that much of an issue, if asus arent fixing anything, then why hold onto it?? that's literally the dumbest thing you can possibly do

botboy444
Zen Master I
but @sudhi.k i'll give you the benefit of the doubt

What Firmware are you on? have you updated it at all?

You may need to manually update the phone if you're not getting FOTA's