issue Do Not Disturb modus / Android 11

edited April 16 in ZenFone 6

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZenFone6
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0610.2101.132
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: since update to Android 11 (even after factory reset done)
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

When 'Do Not Disturb' modus applied and 'Contacts with star' modus is on (allowing to interrupt) the ring volume is not working when such a contact tries to call me (I only see the screen's showing the caller). Please advise.

Comments

• VS-KRVS-KR Level 4

Please note that in order to ear your ringtone, your phone must be in Ring mode (not Silent or Vibration).

Do not disturb is just a kind of filter, so it keeps your notification sound mode that you had before enabling do not disturb.

• Hi. The phone stays always in ring mode. The problem has to be something else.

• Please record your screen while calling your phone with another so we can see the behavior. Make sure to record your settings too

• Hi all.

I've had time to do a search online. Check this article https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/11/02/android-11-bug-silences-calls-from-starred-contacts-in-dnd-but-there-are-workarounds/

Did Zenfone6 appliances in Europe get that security patch?

This discussion has been closed.