sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Don't buy ROG 5 as we are already suffering with ROG 3 with issues and update delays. So if we buy ROG 5 we will have same fate
38 REPLIES 38

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153906#Comment_153906

4 is an unlucky number for China and in Hdr videos it does its job

View post
The objective of Hdr is having vibrant colors and especially a good quality in dark scenes... Rog 3 indeed has a perfect behaviour in dark scenes, even better than the galaxy s21

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
sudhi.k

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Don't buy ROG 5 as we are already suffering with ROG 3 with issues and update delays. So if we buy ROG 5 we will have same fate

Don't buy ROG 5
Well, who are we to decide what someone else should do , we are just here to giving suggestions
One thing we should tell others , be wise and think for pros and cons and what actually makes sense for your needs , go for it 😁👍

BPM
Rising Star II
I've been pretty happy with the ROG Phone 3 so far, honestly. My only issue is with Asus's (lack of) customer service.
I wouldn't get the ROG Phone 5 anyways, since I don't buy new phones every year. Just a personal opinion, but I think it's a severe waste of money to do so. I usually like to hold onto a phone for at least two years (which is about when the battery's max capacity becomes noticeably reduced).
I'm not too bothered by the slow update process for Android 11. It isn't going to be a game changer for how I use my phone. I'd rather they work out the bugs (with the beta testing process) than rushing out a buggy update.
I know people keep bringing it up, but again remember that the ROG Phone is pretty non-standard in terms of hardware (Air Triggers, side USB/accessory port, etc.) and software (X Mode, Twin Apps, etc.).
If you're REALLY concerned about OS updates and nothing else, get a Pixel. It may have lackluster hardware, but it'll always get OS updates the fastest.

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
wow. this thread should not even exist.

botboy444
Zen Master I
CHOOZR

wow. this thread should not even exist.

View post
Tbeh i think Sudhi.k's account shouldnt even exist, they're obviously a really bad troll,

@Gustav_ASUS, @ARP_ASUS i think this thread need to be deleted *as well* and please for the sake of the community disable Sudhi.k's account, as they're not contributing anything to assist anyone, and are posting threads such as this that are damaging to your company