Notifications sound bug ("cutted short, chokes") after Android 11

jbieldutra
Star I
Model Name: ZS630KL
Firmware Version: 18.0610.2101.132
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Very Frequently
============================================
My notifications sound cut short, chokes (skip the initial part of the sound, like it is making a effort to reproduce but cannot, and just the final part plays) after the A11 att, happens A LOT and is really annoying. I already sent it to a Autorized Repair Center and they, aparently, changed the FINGERPRINT READER ? At first I tought that was a joke, and of course dont solve the problem, so I think that this is a firmaware bug and came with the update for A11.
7 REPLIES 7

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
jbieldutra
  1. Model Name: ZS630KL
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0610.2101.132
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Very Frequently

============================================

My notifications sound cut short, chokes (skip the initial part of the sound, like it is making a effort to reproduce but cannot, and just the final part plays) after the A11 att, happens A LOT and is really annoying. I already sent it to a Autorized Repair Center and they, aparently, changed the FINGERPRINT READER ? At first I tought that was a joke, and of course dont solve the problem, so I think that this is a firmaware bug and came with the update for A11.

Notifications sound bug ("cutted short, chokes") after Android 11
Did you try a factory data reset after updating to A11 ifnot you should definetly give it a try this will clear all your problems with A11 and will be a fresh start.
Settings>System>reset options> erase all data.
Note:- please dont forget to backup your important data before you factory data reset as reset option will delete all your data.

Please try to report behavior after factory data reset
Thanks!

jbieldutra
Star I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/45073/notifications-sound-bug-cutted-short-chokes-after-andro...

Did you try a factory data reset after updating to A11 ifnot you should definetly give it a try this will clear all your problems with A11 and will be a fresh start.

Settings>System>reset options> erase all data.

Note:- please dont forget to backup your important data before you factory data reset as reset option will delete all your data.

Please try to report behavior after factory data reset

Thanks!

View post
Thank for the answer bro, yes, I did the factory reset and dont work, the notification sound still chokes, I actually reset it 3,4 times and dont fixed, this was the main cause that I send to the autorized repair.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
jbieldutra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153909#Comment_153909

Thank for the answer bro, yes, I did the factory reset and dont work, the notification sound still chokes, I actually reset it 3,4 times and dont fixed, this was the main cause that I send to the autorized repair.

View post
Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is to talk to them and send it in again

jbieldutra
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153913#Comment_153913

Unfortunately, the only thing you can do is to talk to them and send it in again

View post
Actually, I found a temporary fix, when I activate the external mode the notification sound stop cutting short, runs entirely, but it seems drains a little more battery than usual.