sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Don't buy ROG 5 as we are already suffering with ROG 3 with issues and update delays. So if we buy ROG 5 we will have same fate
38 REPLIES 38

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Am going to update to Either iPhone or Samsung for better support

Aryan202
Community Legend I
sudhi.k

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Don't buy ROG 5 as we are already suffering with ROG 3 with issues and update delays. So if we buy ROG 5 we will have same fate

Don't buy ROG 5
You don't get a say for everyone to be honest
That's all I'm going to say 😄
There are many content with their purchase and interested to buy a rog 5
The fact that it has an high end ESS dac is enough to convince the audiophiles,not many phones comes with a top tier dac now that lg smartphone division is dead (they has the same dac on V series)

Aryan202
Community Legend I
sudhi.k

View post
Feel free to get whatever you wanna buy but people who do buy Rog get it for a reason and it's not the software support
I agree samsung is better for a normie but rog is way better for people who know what they're getting into
Everyone would appreciate more better support but it is what it is right now the more they sell the more popular Rog phone brand will be and the better the support

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
sudhi.k

View post
What if you will be proved wrong in future 🤪 and i assure you that surprisingly you will see much better support with every new generations. So it is not to late for ROG 3. who knows with all new generations if both ROG 3 & 5 get better with time proving you false in every direction 😜
Time will tell...! and belive me Asus is trying there best and is improving in every possible direction day by day.
Thanks!