Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

botboy444
Zen Master I
@Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS i think this thread unfortunately needs to be closed, its gone off course yet again. 😕

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
This shows that you get paid from ASUS and whatever you write they dont care about it

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Already 7 pages of discussion and still no update on beta itself very very lathergic behaviour shown by the company. Also no proper fix for issues from past many months very very unfortunate..

gugul
Rising Star II
sudhi.k

This shows that you get paid from ASUS and whatever you write they dont care about it

View post
😂😂😂😂😂😂What's the logic😂😂.. C'mon brother, How does asking the moderator to close the thread imply that he's getting paid by Asus??

gugul
Rising Star II
@Gustav_ASUS please close this thread as it's getting irrelevant to the main topic and if possible shed some light on the current status of a11 beta because it's been a month since the enrollment process. A timeline of approximation will be fine too whether it's going to be procrastinated further or it'll kick off soon.