Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153723#Comment_153723

I see black crush issues on other forums by other manufacturers, so you are wrong. ASUS can make incremental changes like they did on the last release. Someone said A11, I think DanishBlunt would help but the way we will know is to wait. But you cannot make everyone happy.

You would have been brave and junped on custom roms because of stability and customisation. BUT, you will be complaining about air triggers not working. Oh wait, is that the bit that needs doing? You got it it if something clicked, air trigger is just one thing. What about the accessories and air cooler, bypass charging and etc.

A millionth time, other phones are much more stock than ROG and therefore these phones will get it quicker and probably the case, will end up with more than one major update.

The OP is right, these conversation is pointless and i do feel sorry for OP and the genuine posts he/she has made.

View post
You be brave and leave the forum so that company can give proper updates. We didn't buy phone to go to custom rom bcoz company is not capable to give updates and fixes. This is why ppl are telling guys like you are paid.

botboy444
Zen Master I
sudhi.k

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153745#Comment_153745

You be brave and leave the forum so that company can give proper updates. We didn't buy phone to go to custom rom bcoz company is not capable to give updates and fixes. This is why ppl are telling guys like you are paid.

View post
Im so sorry you're too spoiled and entitled too comprehend that not everyone feels the same way you do about the phone. If you hate it that much sell or return it otherwise the clown make up on your face grows thicker and thicker with each post you make, so for your own sake, please just stop. You need to accept that fact that they are probably definitely fixing the issues you've commented hundred of times, going on and on about it is useless and counterintuitive to the forum and discussion at hand. You didn't pay for support, so stop acting like you have. If it's that much of a problem to you, go WORK for Asus android the problem yourself.
Enjoy your echo chamber about paid mods. It's chidish and such a stupid thing to even think.

botboy444
Zen Master I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153746#Comment_153746

Thank you 😀and lets hope everyone understands that 👍

View post
Sorry for hijacking the thread again Saifuddin, *some* people Just don't understand how a forum works. I'm just as keen as you probably are for the android 11/beta and can't wait to see what new features they are

Hopefully mods base who gets the beta based on their contribution to the forums 😉

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153766#Comment_153766

Im so sorry you're too spoiled and entitled too comprehend that not everyone feels the same way you do about the phone. If you hate it that much sell or return it otherwise the clown make up on your face grows thicker and thicker with each post you make, so for your own sake, please just stop. You need to accept that fact that they are probably definitely fixing the issues you've commented hundred of times, going on and on about it is useless and counterintuitive to the forum and discussion at hand. You didn't pay for support, so stop acting like you have. If it's that much of a problem to you, go WORK for Asus android the problem yourself.

Enjoy your echo chamber about paid mods. It's chidish and such a stupid thing to even think.

View post
For companies mistake why should I sell or return it's companies responsibility to fix all issues. And if you don't want any update leave the forum, we will never stop asking untill proper updates and fixes are released.

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153766#Comment_153766

View post
If asking for fixes are chlidish behaviour, what do you say about opposing it.