Did you mean: 

asus rog 3 red light blinking

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus rog 3
Firmware Version:WW_PHONE-17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: NA
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hi i have the issue when i drain my battery to 0 percent and after that i plug it on official charger with its cable then red light appears and it starts blinking fast , my phone turn on after 10 minutes after red light started blinking, i want to ask that was it normal behavior
7 REPLIES 7

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ziahstephanie026

my phone got drained out until now still red blinking 😞 i dont know it wont charge.

View post
Keep it on charge and after 1 hour (even though the website says at least 30 minutes), your screen should show the battery charging screen.

ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153653#Comment_153653

Keep it on charge and after 1 hour (even though the website says at least 30 minutes), your screen should show the battery charging screen.

View post
I already charge it for almost 5 hours it wont charge up still black screen and red blinking

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ziahstephanie026

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153676#Comment_153676

I already charge it for almost 5 hours it wont charge up still black screen and red blinking

View post
The only thing I can suggest it isnt charging at all, give it a try with another charger and cable if you can.
Also, check if the phone is indeed off. You maybe stuck in a black screen not showing screen life. So I would take the cable out and try force turning the phone off by holding power + vol up + vol down for at least a minute. Leave it like this for a few seconds and then replug back in for charge.