This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we there yet!

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Anyone out there have any idea when A11 is coming for ZenFone 7,s ??
And please don't say soon or I'll have to say,,Are We There Yet ,, until the cows come home.
PS , maybe we should simply scrap A11 as ,A 12 is almost here ? Should we just wait,a lot longer, and go straight to A12 ?? We are so used to waiting
I know I'm a sh#t stirrer but come on Asus A11 is Here for the downloading so what is the problem???

16 REPLIES 16

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I had a pixel 5 for a while so I agree with you about A11 . The main reason I want it is so I can connect with my van using android auto. I am a distribution driver so I use AA often and hate the fact that it charges my phone while using AA . It can't be good for the battery.
The ZenFone 7 is a great phone and the longer you put off buying one the better. They have already dropped about$100/$150 a phone

Tagion
Rising Star II
hleocosta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/152556#Comment_152556

The A11 is better than 10. Although there is little in the interface, the operation is better and cooler, after all it is a new OS. I am hoping to leave the A11 stable to purchase a ZenFone 7.

View post
Well, I was a beta tester for A11 and it's basically the same as A10 apart from the few A11 specific features.