Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153691#Comment_153691

You should run the app to save your eyes earlier.

Beta will start for the selected members and they would of received the e-mail notification. For ones who haven't been selected, they won't receive an e-mail. (Read the second post on the first page). Also, there's probably an agreement between the beta tester and ASUS that information shouldn't be leaked out to other members. So either way, me and you won't know who and when Beta testing would start.

At least ASUS gives a forum for users to vent their issues on right? Samsung and OnePlus have similar issues especially on black crush, so your assult on ASUS is pretty much baseless because as it has been mentioned many times, this is is a problem on pretty much all AMOLED screens.

View post
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153691#Comment_153691

You should run the app to save your eyes earlier.

Beta will start for the selected members and they would of received the e-mail notification. For ones who haven't been selected, they won't receive an e-mail. (Read the second post on the first page). Also, there's probably an agreement between the beta tester and ASUS that information shouldn't be leaked out to other members. So either way, me and you won't know who and when Beta testing would start.

At least ASUS gives a forum for users to vent their issues on right? Samsung and OnePlus have similar issues especially on black crush, so your assult on ASUS is pretty much baseless because as it has been mentioned many times, this is is a problem on pretty much all AMOLED screens.

View post
samsung oneplus what your talking about , its not at all present right now only asus rog user has an major issues recently closing the reviewing of the beta applications probably selected user also waiting for 1st beta , also save eyes to use third party apps is the only solutions after 8 months of phone release may bee oneplus has or samsung has they fixed it , also I am not sure samsung lol but I have oneplus 8 pro its has no issues like this red tint black crush at all may be you heard some defective peaces not all,. just making its amoled issues compromising our self that sit nothing more , every brand had there own forums and had there own savers , oneplus is worst than the asus , samsung forum is far better , at least we argue and had mutual respect end of the day oneplus has worst forum management, you raised so I said about oneplus and samsung even I am not interested there copy cat brands , I do have respect on asus but they loosing the potentiality . by the way I loved your replies thank you leaving the forum. good bye.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
I dont want to be harsh but you are taking this thread to some nonsense level , my only intention for creating this thread is to keep getting some updates on beta and what you guys are fighting on in this thread is utterly useless so stop fighting on what happened because everyone has spend the same money and everyone is having same problems so fighting for it doesn't matter ,
Tell your problems and explain them and ask for updates on how is your problem getting handled by the team and wait , fighting for it wont make any difference other then creating a bias
I did the same mistakes before like you guys are doing now, so now we all can move forward and start being helpful to each other and if any thread bothers you then you can always ignore them instead of writing harsh things in that thread
We can help to solve other people problems even if its a very tiniest one becoz not everyone is geek ,
So now lets create a community where problems get solved and where people gets help instead of taunts and harsh words.
Thank you and lets help......❤️

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
From what I see and read ASUS and some people in the thread don't want to understand and agree that their phone has problems and are just advertising RGB and other features. Unless we get proper updates on the phone and proper fixes for all issues we will keep writing and fighting. We have paid money for the phone and have all the right to ask for updates and fixes.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
sudhi.k

From what I see and read ASUS and some people in the thread don't want to understand and agree that their phone has problems and are just advertising RGB and other features. Unless we get proper updates on the phone and proper fixes for all issues we will keep writing and fighting. We have paid money for the phone and have all the right to ask for updates and fixes.

View post
Write your issue but fighting for issues and creating bias for issues , there is a difference

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
sudhi.k

View post
You don't get it? We agree that this phone has problems its just that we have patience cause they are not that critical or annoying