Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

Aman89053
Rising Star II
CHOOZR

@batboy444, you missed out one more TnC, 'I've paid a lot for the phone, I am entitled to have immediate response or else ASUS sucks'

View post
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153454#Comment_153454

I love how the general mantra in the forums is "if you dont shittalk the company YOU MUST WORK FOR THEM!!?!?!"

I must have missed that in the TnC's of the forums

fyi, I'm a customer too, not a paid asus agent 😎😎, thanks for the thought tho!

i just dont have any issues with the phone, nor do i have a need to attack the mods like a stuck record complaining about something that if you dont get a response after a day for, you get even madder, it isnt just you its A LOT of the members in the forum

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153443#Comment_153443

Mid rang phones don't have the extra features that the rog phone has

hardware > software

you can have the latest software on the worst hardware, or the "slightly older" software on the best hardware, or patience!

that's why there's only 2 android 11 custom roms for the rog phone 3, neither of which have trigger, RGB, or armoury crate support and probably wont for *quite a while*

View post
Again research level == bot

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
ADH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153602#Comment_153602

Good luck with that then i tried my best 😊

View post
Same here mine was pain of customers

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
To ensure my side very clear asus rog 2 has the same futures what 3 has just with 19% improvement on Jan 13 2020 beta started for rog 2 in March stable released , asus rog 3 was launched in July , now rog 3 waiting for beta still but rog 5 will be on March 10th with stable android 11 it's an old bad strategy growup asus things changed a lot , if u lunch zenfone series I will never buy the gaming phones u don't released 7 series here for that reason I purchased this I am a fan of yours from zenfone 2 to till date but I thought to change a brand now thank you

ronald1985
Community Legend I
atmsriram6

To ensure my side very clear asus rog 2 has the same futures what 3 has just with 19% improvement on Jan 13 2020 beta started for rog 2 in March stable released , asus rog 3 was launched in July , now rog 3 waiting for beta still but rog 5 will be on March 10th with stable android 11 it's an old bad strategy growup asus things changed a lot , if u lunch zenfone series I will never buy the gaming phones u don't released 7 series here for that reason I purchased this I am a fan of yours from zenfone 2 to till date but I thought to change a brand now thank you

View post
Same goes with every other phone brands. The reason why other manufacturers are quicker on the release is because it is much closer to stock than ROG phones. It is also Chinese New Year, so it probably makes sense for ROG 5 to come out after with sales for ROG 3 that time.
Your complaint should be more directed to HQ because you're not going to gain anything on here, thus a letter.

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153626#Comment_153626

Same goes with every other phone brands. The reason why other manufacturers are quicker on the release is because it is much closer to stock than ROG phones. It is also Chinese New Year, so it probably makes sense for ROG 5 to come out after with sales for ROG 3 that time.

Your complaint should be more directed to HQ because you're not going to gain anything on here, thus a letter.

View post
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153626#Comment_153626

View post
Will you or so other will gain something by replying or posting here not right, I am not going through for any gaining purpose it was an sharing of customer pain who paid more than 50k to get proper support and bugs free software , asking and questions become to bad in this forum I dont know why, peoples come to defend asking purchase pixels and so called customer says stupid you says not gain anything, I am dam sure I wont gain anything will you than. just 4 to 5 peoples degrading others not to ask anything or not to question anything, by just saying best gaming phone armor create bla bla bla or buy pixel every where I found this dude.