This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6z feature requests

Ash0101
Star I
1. A button to switch data from sim1 to sim2 and vise versa must be provided. ( Like in Oxygen OS)
2. Camera toolbar must have a toggle button to toggle between primary and secondary camera. This way video calling apps must be able to switch between main and wideangle camera. 
20 REPLIES 20

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
lovin2501 said:
CH_ASUS said:
lovin2501 said:
CH_ASUS said:
Can you try disabling Outdoor Mode or enable then disable? + Reboot
Then try with Amazon Music?

We are also helping our RD debug this; 
We are getting Amazon Music to work here on our 6GB Devices.
I also tried screen recording in "Internal Audio" and 
1) It records stereo
2) It does not record AudioWizard EQ effects.
Okay here's observations when I tried as you suggested:
1) outdoor mode was in disabled state > I enabled it > rebooted> triggered amazon music app > observed audio wizard not working.> Finally stoped amazon music. 
2) now outdoor mode in enabled state( as from step 1) > disabled it> rebooted  > triggered amazon music > audio wizard activated this time with effects n spectrum/ visulizations.
So it started working with amazon this way as of now ...but need to observe if it's permanent or temporary.( This cannot be solution I believe )

Further on screen recorder + internal audio + audio wizard : I am not saying that stereo recording is not happening but in other guy case ..audio wizard remains active even with internal audio n screen recorder on...that was my point I just given ref. Of stereo recording to justify that he was using internal audio and not external mic....yet his Audio wizard works.... It's doesn't gets stop with screen recorder on + internal audio as well

1+2) it may not be the fix - but it could be the way to reset the bug to "fix it", and so far it seems working right?  I've asked our devs to study why a bug like this happened whereby Amazon Music would not work with AudioWizard (that required this step to fix).

For reference: Audiowizard EQ are not supposed to work with Outdoor Mode turn ON. When outdoor mode is ON, there will be an interface block for the EQ presets.

As for internal audio recording + audiowizard = you will see the interface yes. But the audio itself wont be altered. This is what we are seeing now on our own devices as well.  
Correct & agreed on both of your clarifications n explanations. 
I conclude following things based on excellent support I got from you n team :
I)Amazon music + audio wizard issue ... Is analysed to its root cause ...currently you guys provided workaround to get it work & will be resolved permanently soon.
2) audio wizard effects don't work with screen recorder + internal audio but
interface /visualisations remains active / works on few devices .. while gets killed on others. Hopefully such devices will also optimised to handle visualization/ interface similarly as on other devices where it works.
WIthout jumping into any conclusions, I'm leaning towards that it is Outdoor Mode that caused something getting stuck somewhere. So far I have not been able to reproduce any steps to "make it happen again" but we've passed it to our devs.