Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153572#Comment_153572

The easiest way to put it for you:

Your hard earned money, should of done some research on the ROG series. Purely created for gaming by not overloading with bloatware.

Someone claimed Pixels got the Android 10 preview version. Well Pixels are Google and Google created Android so Google devices will be default get these updates, no doubt about it.

It is also Chinese New Year, so you can expect further delay. Also, you know ypu will get Android 11, you got the beta. Again, if you want always up to date Android, go for Pixels next time.

Comparing phones that are near to stock with ones that have extra accessories is not a fair comparison. Aero Cooler, Kunai Game Pad, Case, RGB light. If you look at the competitors, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Pixels, Samsungs there are no accessories like the ROG series. So what does this got to do with the updates? Simple, the time is not enough to get this done.

If you think making new Android versions is a copy and paste job for the manufacturer and takes 10 minutes, then you are absolutely wrong. Give it a try first before saying you want immediate answers.

There are lots of good people who are not mods here who but try to help others who actually need help such as Averan, botboy, danishblunt, amit, and many others. That is how a community forum works. Except for fake accusations of defending the company though.

Better keep this topic on track otherwise you will have this topic locked and the blames will be at you for not keeping it nice. I am not a mod, but try it if you want.

View post
I know which one to buy which one not if I ask timely updates you people's come in way say buy pixel phone I know which one to buy which one not, also waiting for bugs fixes frok long time is not the way a branded company need to work also even beta not started yet , 6 months after a Lunch of new android version is what gaming phone , also I paid my question who you people's need to answer for it admin or mod will answer are not it's upto them why u people's coming in the conversation giving your opinion s in my issue I don't need that , research purchase all what my issue and asking for bugs fixes and timely updates is not wrong with that , just you paid agents or free biees agents are backing asus by embarassing people's not to ask anything if asus provide they will if not need to stick with it that's what u people says always, only you people's says gaming phone the best bla bla bla , if need updates buy pixels bla bla bla stop your opinion to give others my concern is mine not yours dude this is all the political game after buying the phone no one should question the company

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153572#Comment_153572

By the way, in case you do not know who the mods are, it is the ones that have Mod or Moderator as their title. You will see Admin too.

By the way, mods do not work on weekends, so your accusation on Botboy is kind of absurd.

View post
Yaa mods 2nd account works every day any ones questions 2nd login and reply start

ADH
Rising Star II
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153581#Comment_153581

I know which one to buy which one not if I ask timely updates you people's come in way say buy pixel phone I know which one to buy which one not, also waiting for bugs fixes frok long time is not the way a branded company need to work also even beta not started yet , 6 months after a Lunch of new android version is what gaming phone , also I paid my question who you people's need to answer for it admin or mod will answer are not it's upto them why u people's coming in the conversation giving your opinion s in my issue I don't need that , research purchase all what my issue and asking for bugs fixes and timely updates is not wrong with that , just you paid agents or free biees agents are backing asus by embarassing people's not to ask anything if asus provide they will if not need to stick with it that's what u people says always, only you people's says gaming phone the best bla bla bla , if need updates buy pixels bla bla bla stop your opinion to give others my concern is mine not yours dude this is all the political game after buying the phone no one should question the company

View post
Well then i request you open your own thread to receive help . 😊
Here you won't get anything this is just a battlefield lol .

ronald1985
Community Legend I
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153581#Comment_153581

View post
Do you not agree though? Get the latest version of Android = get Google phone.
If your question is for mods or admins, why are you posting here on a public forum? You should write a letter of complaint and not on here because mods here wont be able to do much in escalating this. Have you not written a formal complaint before? Try that.
Updates usually come every bi-monthly and you will get A11 as soon as it has passed beta.
lol, mods have 2nd accounts to comment, get a grip. Would you work over the weekend to answer your own comment and problems? No.

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153586#Comment_153586

Do you not agree though? Get the latest version of Android = get Google phone.

If your question is for mods or admins, why are you posting here on a public forum? You should write a letter of complaint and not on here because mods here wont be able to do much in escalating this. Have you not written a formal complaint before? Try that.

Updates usually come every bi-monthly and you will get A11 as soon as it has passed beta.

lol, mods have 2nd accounts to comment, get a grip. Would you work over the weekend to answer your own comment and problems? No.

View post
Than why you people coming to customer thread to reply than ? If same issue why should I create a new thread , why you people has the problem if someone raise question