Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153555#Comment_153555

do you REALLY think that a company pays random people to be mods of a forum?

hahahahahahhahah thats actually pathetic, not gonna lie.

please refer to my first statement re: "if someone doesn't agree with me they're a paid mod!?!?!?!!" its so stupid

i will re-iterate, i AM NOT. affiliated with ASUS, in any way shape or form, what so ever, the mods will gladly back me up on that statement 🙂 (or maybe I AM ALL THE MODS?! you'll never know 😉 ((for your own sake, i am not a mod. or affiliated with asus in any way), but again, thanks for the free rent in your head, its a nice empty place 🙂

i dont blame you wanting things fixed, but be patient ffs, i understand that you've paid so much for something so you want it fixed? thats common sense? but honestly; if you think that everyone who doesnt have an issue with the phone is a mod or paid by asus, maybe take a look at yourself and wrap yourself in more tinfoil, because thats a pretty stupid thought train

Mid range phones do not have RGB, air triggers or armoury crate, stop making yourself look stupid

If you want to actually give coding a rom a go, bug free and will all the features the source code is on their website for anyone to use 🙂 so unless you actually know first hand how much of a pain coding an android rom is, i suggest you stop while you're ahead before you make yourself look stupider

View post
Look your self how u defend asus always in so stupid and pathatic manner so u want everyone should agree with you, if someone questions or make their unhappiness u came as a saver of them without any benefit I don't believe , I am sure u have paid for each and every comments u thanks u always says your self a customer because who is not customer will call them self a customer it's all a political game by asus with a weapon like you to embarrass the customer by calling them stupid because we paid our Hard earned money not got free like you got , look your self see your face in mirror how your betraying all co customer s if ur a hardly a customer stop stupid like backing stay clam let's every one ask their questions to asus let them answer.

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153559#Comment_153559

Already got the RGB case, not supplied by asus, my own hard work

stay in your echo chamber 🙂 it'll be the best for everyone

View post
Common why don't you agree I understand your frustrations because I find u who you are don't be so stupid to back your self dude chill I understand your job , now asus will stop you providing free biees now 🤣

ronald1985
Community Legend I
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153562#Comment_153562

Common why don't you agree I understand your frustrations because I find u who you are don't be so stupid to back your self dude chill I understand your job , now asus will stop you providing free biees now 🤣

View post
The easiest way to put it for you:
Your hard earned money, should of done some research on the ROG series. Purely created for gaming by not overloading with bloatware.
Someone claimed Pixels got the Android 10 preview version. Well Pixels are Google and Google created Android so Google devices will be default get these updates, no doubt about it.
It is also Chinese New Year, so you can expect further delay. Also, you know ypu will get Android 11, you got the beta. Again, if you want always up to date Android, go for Pixels next time.
Comparing phones that are near to stock with ones that have extra accessories is not a fair comparison. Aero Cooler, Kunai Game Pad, Case, RGB light. If you look at the competitors, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Pixels, Samsungs there are no accessories like the ROG series. So what does this got to do with the updates? Simple, the time is not enough to get this done.
If you think making new Android versions is a copy and paste job for the manufacturer and takes 10 minutes, then you are absolutely wrong. Give it a try first before saying you want immediate answers.
There are lots of good people who are not mods here who but try to help others who actually need help such as Averan, botboy, danishblunt, amit, and many others. That is how a community forum works. Except for fake accusations of defending the company though.
Better keep this topic on track otherwise you will have this topic locked and the blames will be at you for not keeping it nice. I am not a mod, but try it if you want.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153562#Comment_153562

View post
By the way, in case you do not know who the mods are, it is the ones that have Mod or Moderator as their title. You will see Admin too.
By the way, mods do not work on weekends, so your accusation on Botboy is kind of absurd.

ADH
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153555#Comment_153555

do you REALLY think that a company pays random people to be mods of a forum?

hahahahahahhahah thats actually pathetic, not gonna lie.

please refer to my first statement re: "if someone doesn't agree with me they're a paid mod!?!?!?!!" its so stupid

i will re-iterate, i AM NOT. affiliated with ASUS, in any way shape or form, what so ever, the mods will gladly back me up on that statement 🙂 (or maybe I AM ALL THE MODS?! you'll never know 😉 ((for your own sake, i am not a mod. or affiliated with asus in any way), but again, thanks for the free rent in your head, its a nice empty place 🙂

i dont blame you wanting things fixed, but be patient ffs, i understand that you've paid so much for something so you want it fixed? thats common sense? but honestly; if you think that everyone who doesnt have an issue with the phone is a mod or paid by asus, maybe take a look at yourself and wrap yourself in more tinfoil, because thats a pretty stupid thought train

Mid range phones do not have RGB, air triggers or armoury crate, stop making yourself look stupid

If you want to actually give coding a rom a go, bug free and will all the features the source code is on their website for anyone to use 🙂 so unless you actually know first hand how much of a pain coding an android rom is, i suggest you stop while you're ahead before you make yourself look stupider

View post
Chill bro i tried it and i got the same response like paid agents , well wait before i start hey Asus i need 200$ for this one 😒 .
Well ignore that , the fact I don't understand is level of understanding . From the past beta testing in z6 it took a month to start whole process so when it was already estimated to take over a month why would people even started getting mad in few days ? It wasn't even a 3 days and i saw people already accusing asus for late beta .
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153519#Comment_153519

Common 5 fingers are not equal every one has there freedom of expression , I don't agree that your are not a paid agent I am dam sure not only you few people's more there who actually mods with 2nd account or Asus pay free things to defend them, always coming on every comments to defend the phone is useless, coming to extra futures every phone have there extra futures , what ROG has RGB , air trigger more what Armor create is a normal thing more ? For this company need 2 year to develop ? see if any one has there issues they will question the company you have no problem with phone that's fine because ur sitting with R&D team for fixing because your a paid employee we are not we are requesting demanding to fix issues with timely updates it's not an crime dude

View post
Ok explain me 2 years ? Did you got last update 2 years ago ? If yes then continue if not kindly edit and remove every line from your comment , if you got free to express you are always welcome to express anything in a manner .
If you talk about late updates or late beta you have to know it's not a simple phone to develop rom. I am android developer myself so i can understand easily . If you talk about samsung or other companies who already got updates is because just a few changes in governor and kernal can port their rom to their any device all at once ,why ? Because they don't have to work on features like triggers n stuff same goes to every single phone which is just a rectangular box with screen on it and nothing else . Asus always delivery best optimisated software to match our beast use .
If you want asus to just throw update without any optimization you don't care about performance , things should work or not you should continue speaking up here like a person who don't know anything about ecosystem of android .
That's it for now and i request @Titan_ASUS @Gustav @ARP to close this thread as it is already out of track and a battlefield for users .