Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
@batboy444, you missed out one more TnC, 'I've paid a lot for the phone, I am entitled to have immediate response or else ASUS sucks'

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153454#Comment_153454

I love how the general mantra in the forums is "if you dont shittalk the company YOU MUST WORK FOR THEM!!?!?!"

I must have missed that in the TnC's of the forums

fyi, I'm a customer too, not a paid asus agent 😎😎, thanks for the thought tho!

i just dont have any issues with the phone, nor do i have a need to attack the mods like a stuck record complaining about something that if you dont get a response after a day for, you get even madder, it isnt just you its A LOT of the members in the forum

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153443#Comment_153443

Mid rang phones don't have the extra features that the rog phone has

hardware > software

you can have the latest software on the worst hardware, or the "slightly older" software on the best hardware, or patience!

that's why there's only 2 android 11 custom roms for the rog phone 3, neither of which have trigger, RGB, or armoury crate support and probably wont for *quite a while*

View post
Common 5 fingers are not equal every one has there freedom of expression , I don't agree that your are not a paid agent I am dam sure not only you few people's more there who actually mods with 2nd account or Asus pay free things to defend them, always coming on every comments to defend the phone is useless, coming to extra futures every phone have there extra futures , what ROG has RGB , air trigger more what Armor create is a normal thing more ? For this company need 2 year to develop ? see if any one has there issues they will question the company you have no problem with phone that's fine because ur sitting with R&D team for fixing because your a paid employee we are not we are requesting demanding to fix issues with timely updates it's not an crime dude

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153454#Comment_153454

I love how the general mantra in the forums is "if you dont shittalk the company YOU MUST WORK FOR THEM!!?!?!"

I must have missed that in the TnC's of the forums

fyi, I'm a customer too, not a paid asus agent 😎😎, thanks for the thought tho!

i just dont have any issues with the phone, nor do i have a need to attack the mods like a stuck record complaining about something that if you dont get a response after a day for, you get even madder, it isnt just you its A LOT of the members in the forum

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153443#Comment_153443

Mid rang phones don't have the extra features that the rog phone has

hardware > software

you can have the latest software on the worst hardware, or the "slightly older" software on the best hardware, or patience!

that's why there's only 2 android 11 custom roms for the rog phone 3, neither of which have trigger, RGB, or armoury crate support and probably wont for *quite a while*

View post
Each comment how much u get paid may be RGB case 🤣

botboy444
Zen Master I
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153519#Comment_153519

Common 5 fingers are not equal every one has there freedom of expression , I don't agree that your are not a paid agent I am dam sure not only you few people's more there who actually mods with 2nd account or Asus pay free things to defend them, always coming on every comments to defend the phone is useless, coming to extra futures every phone have there extra futures , what ROG has RGB , air trigger more what Armor create is a normal thing more ? For this company need 2 year to develop ? see if any one has there issues they will question the company you have no problem with phone that's fine because ur sitting with R&D team for fixing because your a paid employee we are not we are requesting demanding to fix issues with timely updates it's not an crime dude

View post
do you REALLY think that a company pays random people to be mods of a forum?

hahahahahahhahah thats actually pathetic, not gonna lie.

please refer to my first statement re: "if someone doesn't agree with me they're a paid mod!?!?!?!!" its so stupid

i will re-iterate, i AM NOT. affiliated with ASUS, in any way shape or form, what so ever, the mods will gladly back me up on that statement 🙂 (or maybe I AM ALL THE MODS?! you'll never know 😉 ((for your own sake, i am not a mod. or affiliated with asus in any way), but again, thanks for the free rent in your head, its a nice empty place 🙂

i dont blame you wanting things fixed, but be patient ffs, i understand that you've paid so much for something so you want it fixed? thats common sense? but honestly; if you think that everyone who doesnt have an issue with the phone is a mod or paid by asus, maybe take a look at yourself and wrap yourself in more tinfoil, because thats a pretty stupid thought train

Mid range phones do not have RGB, air triggers or armoury crate, stop making yourself look stupid

If you want to actually give coding a rom a go, bug free and will all the features the source code is on their website for anyone to use 🙂 so unless you actually know first hand how much of a pain coding an android rom is, i suggest you stop while you're ahead before you make yourself look stupider

botboy444
Zen Master I
atmsriram6

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153519#Comment_153519

Each comment how much u get paid may be RGB case 🤣

View post
Already got the RGB case, not supplied by asus, my own hard work

stay in your echo chamber 🙂 it'll be the best for everyone