This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera error

benboroche123
Star I
I have been using a Zenfone 6 for about a year and the other day I updated to android 11. Now when I try flip the camera it claims be be obstructed, but there is no sound of the motor even trying to move. I can use the slider to move the camera manually and it moves fine, only when it flips with a button in any app I tried, it gives me an error message and then wont move or even try.
1 REPLY 1

Bhasky
Rising Star II
benboroche123

I have been using a Zenfone 6 for about a year and the other day I updated to android 11. Now when I try flip the camera it claims be be obstructed, but there is no sound of the motor even trying to move. I can use the slider to move the camera manually and it moves fine, only when it flips with a button in any app I tried, it gives me an error message and then wont move or even try.

Camera error
meanwhile did you applied any screen guard or case that could cover upper most region of the screen ?
If yes, then try by removing them, removing a screen protector could sound weird for you, but that's where the sensor lies in this model and hence the error. also clear cache of camera app once. hope it helps