waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Where is android 11 for rog 3? Android 11 was released last year August, how can a too spec phone like the rog 3 still not have it? Absolutely no news from Asus whatsoever. Also, black crush issue is still there, to make things more concerning the security patch is still stuck on December 2020. Getting ridiculous now, the aftercare from Asus is beyond disappointing!
16 REPLIES 16

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153357#Comment_153357

Source on the rog phone 5 having android 11 out of the box? Cuz I haven't seen anything about it what so ever

View post
There are lot of leaks just search google I am dam sure they won't lunch with Android 10 it's just an basic commonsense of understanding of phone lunching of the respective brands, I seen u always comes to defend asus u either mod of asus with 2nd account or paid agent of asus to defend bad services asus , customers are always be on one page they don't make more nagative comments towords others, u do it all the time kindly stop and help others

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153363#Comment_153363

Its launching with Android 11 out of the box

1. It's an new phone so launching with a10 now is a no brainer

2. The geek bench listings confirm the os as android 11

View post
U always speak facts bro respect for you

waxy78611
Zen Master I
The conversation I started has shifted to rog Phone 5. Seriously, why even buy the rog 5? The rog 3 has so many issues and asus don't even care. After service is a complete joke, asus are going downhill. What a joke of a company

Roystoys
Zen Master III
After reading this thread I don't feel so bad about no A11 for the zenfone 7 yet.
Also very glad I sold my rog 3 a month after purchase.

gugul
Rising Star II
The last update was on 26th or 23rd of January. It's not even been a month. Have some patience. Asus generally releases an update in the last week of the month. So, we might get it during that time. It might even come with Feb security patch.