This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ai charging issue

jithin_pattambi
Rising Star I
hi... anyone have issue with the ai charging??.. In my device the battery is getting charged before the scheduled time..Even after the latest update no change..Even i have tried in soft mode.. Any suggest me some troubleshooting.
17 REPLIES 17

jithin_pattambi
Rising Star I
CH_ASUS said:
Thank you, we'll take this back to our developers as well.
please do it

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
CH_ASUS said:
please do it
Are you able to share a bit more about the behavior you are seeing?

For example if you set "end time" to 8AM.
When did you find the phone being fully charged already? This is so we can check if your case is expected result from the system or a bug.

jithin_pattambi
Rising Star I
CH_ASUS said:
CH_ASUS said:
please do it

When did you find the phone being fully charged already? This is so we can check if your case is expected result from the system or a bug.
last night i have set the time from 2am to 9am (22%) ... The mobile charges normally by 2 hrs.. when i check the mobile at 4am its fully charged by that time..

jithin_pattambi
Rising Star I
CH_ASUS said:
CH_ASUS said:
please do it

last night i have set the time from 2am to 9am (22%) ... The mobile charges normally by 2 hrs.. when i check the mobile at 4am its fully charged by that time..
any update on this 

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
CH_ASUS said:
CH_ASUS said:
please do it

any update on this 
The provisional solution to this problem has been mentioned in my previous post. You can use that till any further official updates come from the mods