Saifuddin
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After the submission for beta registration as i have done already and many more others too, when will the selection will start and how long it takes for us to know if we are selected ? @ARP_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS
127 REPLIES 127

botboy444
Zen Master I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153412#Comment_153412

Not interested in any type of bias but i should say that as a flagship device , we should have got android 11 3-4 months before

View post
Id say the Zenphone is their Flagship, ROG phone 3 is the *gaming* flagship out of the 5 gaming phones that exist, the rog is the best

botboy444
Zen Master I
Oh and what a surprise, the BS3P and the LL don't have android 11 either 😛

Aryan202
Community Legend I
botboy444

Oh and what a surprise, the BS3P and the LL don't have android 11 either 😛

View post
They don't even have a beta registration page for that matter

kpetrov
Star III
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153391#Comment_153391

you do realise that asus arent the only ones that release phones every 6 months? and its actually closer to a year, not 6 months, lol get your facts right before you get mad about it

if you really need dial viber, root your phone and do it that way

View post
I dont give a shit if they release a phone every hour. I need proper support for my product I paid over 700 euros.
And I dont want to root the phone or make any customizations because Asus cant fix their bugs on a flagship phone.
This phone have good specs , but is full of bugs.
Sorry for bad English.

momeimada
Rising Star I
I think we will get it next month. When the Rog phone 5 gets released.
The real problem is that the phone will get max 2 software updates. Android 11, Android 12.
If they can help the developers to port armoury crate to custom roms. That would be amazing.